|6.6 Slide show mode and audio off|
ReadyGo now supports slide show mode and audio off features
- Slide show mode automatically moves a learner through a course
- You can set one time for all pages in a course or you can change the time on a page-by-page basis.
- At required or in-line tests, slide show mode will automatically stop when a test page is displayed.
- Audio off turns off course audio.
- Audio off is an icon that can be located anywhere on a course page. We have placed our audio off icon on the bottom right of our course.
- The audio off button will not stop audio that is already playing. It will prevent audio set to play when a page loads from automatically starting.