|4.1 Administrative Group Reports|
The site administrator can set up username/password combinations so that managers within your organization can have access to group reports.
- Online reports can be configured specially so that only users whose registration information matches certain criteria are shown information.
- For example a manager of the sales department can see the results for their employees, the manager of a support organization can see the reports for just their group.
- When setting up the course, the course creator will need to make sure they create a field that can be used by managers to view only their employees e.g. create a department field that has all the different departments listed.
- Individual student can also be given access to their reports on one or more courses.
- This is what the screen looks like for the people accessing a specific group report: