This course highlights new WCB version 7.0 features
- No frames courses - extended support for templates
- Mobile content - full support for cell phones, smart phones, and PDAs
- Slide Show mode - each page displays for a specified amount of time before the course automatically moves to the next slide. For this course we chose 40 seconds per page.
- Automatic page numbering - each page can now include the chapter name and a page progress bar.
- Audio Control - Provide learners with a button that they can control to turn off automatically playing audio's. See icon in lower right corner.
- This button will not stop audio that is already playing. It will prevent audio set to play when a page loads from automatically starting.
- If the user wants to re-enable audio, they can just click the button again.
- Support for Vista - ReadyGo WCB and all courses produced with the ReadyGo WCB have been optimized to work well with the Microsoft Vista operating system.
- Better FTP library - speeds up posting to your web server