|2.8 Courses for More then One Student|
ReadyGo Merchant Connect automatically supports a single student registering for one course or multiple courses
- If one of your customers purchases courses for more then one student, ReadyGo Merchant Connect will send your customer an e-mail telling them that they will be contacted by you.
- You will also be sent message.
- You will need to manually register the additional students.
- The reason for the one student automatic registration limitation is:
- ReadyGo Merchant Connect uses the student's e-mail address as the student ID.
- ReadyGo SST supports one student per student ID
- If a student was to purchase courses for more then one learner the system wouldn't know the e-mail address (user ID) of the other student(s).
- When a second student took the course they would need to use the first students ID: appending their test scores to the first students, limiting your ability to register, track, and charge for courses.